Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WabFab 60" Sliders

WabFab 60" Sliders

Finally the weather cleared up enough for me to snap some pics.

My buddy Anthony(ADH8796) welded these bad boys up for me and they're awesome. High quality construction and they look flippin' awesome!

If you want sliders and you want em done right...go with WabFab!

Fink

Re: WabFab 60" Sliders

Man those are nice who did you say welded those bad boys on looks like he did a heck of a job super study looking

very nice and i see you got the new mtzs too
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Wow Fink, the truck looks awesome!
    I want to get sliders for mine too but the darn shipping up here is rediculous.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by ADH8796
    Man those are nice who did you say welded those bad boys on looks like he did a heck of a job super study looking
    Haha.

Thanks for the comps guys!! I love em so far!

Fink

Awsome Looking 4runner and nice job on the sliders.

Can you use them as a step-up at all? I'm going to mount mine the same way and I'm curious. I figure put some outdoor no-slip strips on the top and I'd be good to go. Thaughts?
    &#039;91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by 91ToyTrck
    Awsome Looking 4runner and nice job on the sliders.

Can you use them as a step-up at all? I'm going to mount mine the same way and I'm curious. I figure put some outdoor no-slip strips on the top and I'd be good to go. Thaughts?
    Honestly, they are at about the same height as the floorboard is so they do not function very well for a true step. If you wanted to have them act as a step and as armor you could mount them a little bit lower but you will be limited by the frame rail height.

I would recommend spraying them with the 3M Rubberized Undercoating spray that they sell at Wal-Mart...stuff is awesome. Dries fairly fast and is tough as nails. That way you can touch them up as needed and you don't have to add the strips on them as they will provide plenty of traction if you do indeed use them as steps.

Fink

fink your 4runner is just plain badass man i would love to lift mine if i had the money
    My Truck 98 4runner 4x4 SR5 3.4L 5spd E-Locker <br />Mom 07 Tundra d-cab limited 5.7L 4x4 auto fully loaded<br />mom&#39;s 92 pickup SR5 3.0L 5spd 4x4 <br />Papa 89 Pickup SR5 X-cab 4x4 3.0L 5spd/98 4runner 3.4L auto 4x4 <br />R.I.P 91 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0L 5spd Totaled 5/13/06

Quote Originally Posted by Elton
    fink your 4runner is just plain badass man i would love to lift mine if i had the money
    Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it! I've put a lot of time and money into this thing and it's finally getting to where I want it...only things left are bumpers, winch and a locker. Haha...we all know there's more than that!

Fink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast