Thread: Sonoran Steel

Sonoran Steel

Last Saturday I had the extreme pleasure of installing my Sonoran Steel Lift Kit 7.1. Sonoran Steel's product is first-rate and very well put together.

Steve answered my emails very quickly, was very helpful and the kit shipped here even sooner than I expected! This was my first attempt at installing a lift, but the instructions were very thorough and easy to follow. Sonoran Steel's reputation for quality product and service was what led me to buy their product and my expectations were exceeded!

Re: Sonoran Steel

steve it a great guy i got a set of tokico shocks from him they fit great too
    My Truck 98 4runner 4x4 SR5 3.4L 5spd E-Locker <br />Mom 07 Tundra d-cab limited 5.7L 4x4 auto fully loaded<br />mom&#39;s 92 pickup SR5 3.0L 5spd 4x4 <br />Papa 89 Pickup SR5 X-cab 4x4 3.0L 5spd/98 4runner 3.4L auto 4x4 <br />R.I.P 91 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0L 5spd Totaled 5/13/06

steve is wonderful! i purchased my system 1 from him and when my tokico top nut failed, he directed me on who would replace it. i received my new shock in less than a week!!!

infinite thanks to this guy, he is awesome. never hesitate on buying anything from steve, top notch product and customer service!!!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Steve is a great guy and will take care of his customers. He's easy to reach by email and phone, and he's an expert on what he sells.

I have is Lower Rear Links with RE Joints, his Adjustable Panhard Bar, and he's helped me with the development of the original Tundra TRD Coil Spring lift for the 4Runners.
    -andy

I have one of the few 2nd gen lower rear ifs supports. Very beefy and well made, and it has taken a ton of abuse. I would hate to see what it would look like under there if that wasn't there to land on.
    My signature