Fink just chillin

Keith

Flex so what if I'm a poser lol

This was a fun line

I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall the wall was a good climb

I like the color Black

I did my best to climb the water fall but we didn't get a shot of that

Cool panaramic

We had a blast Fink took all these pics I just moved them over here from another thread. Keith had a flat but no big deal. Other than that the trip was smooth and we had a blast.

Re: Went to Disney again

Looks like fun...

How are the MTZ's holding up to wheelin' in the rocks? Are the front edges getting worn yet?
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Albuquerque Jim
    Looks like fun...

How are the MTZ's holding up to wheelin' in the rocks? Are the front edges getting worn yet?
    I got a hole in one of mine. In the sidewall. Was aired down to about 15# and i guess it got pinched somewhere... I'm sure the other 2 will add something.

EDIT: oh yeah, im the green 2nd gen fwiw.
    -Keith<br /><br />&#039;94 4Runner l 3VZE + A340H l 153,000 miles l 1&quot; 4Crawler BL l LC Coils l BJ Spacers l Rancho&#039;s l Mickey Thompson MTZ l Rear Powertrax Lock Right

I had no problems with my MTZ no wear no tear just some serious traction. I love mine.

very nice, I lived in KC pretty much my whole life, and never been there. looks like fun. thankx for sharing.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

I thought this pic was cool