Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farmington Extreme

Farmington Extreme

Went to Farmington this past weekend to run with the local TTORA guys. I ran a couple of extreme trails to make sure we could do them when the TTORA takeover came around.

I don't have any pics just yet, but here are some videos:

Big Johnson

Waterfall 1st obstacle called Riff-Raff. (QuickTime player required)Those who have large front bumpers, such as TJM or ARB, need not even try this obstacle. I barely made it up with my bumper, and I scraped up the front to get a tire on the wall.

Waterfall 1st obstacle, (QuickTime player required)from a different view

Waterfall, 2nd obstacle. If you listen carefully, you can hear the left rear fender flare crunching in. Then it pops back out a little later.
    4Runner for sale

Re: Farmington Extreme

Cool video's

my god, you people are insane....

i love your truck steve, awesome!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Thanks. In my opinion, if you can get through these kind of obstacles, you have an Ultimate Yota.
    4Runner for sale

x2 on an ultimate yota, Those are some great videos and an incredible truck

SteveO....the last vid made me nautious! I hate heights! Judging from looking over your backside, thats a nice drop if you would have rolled! Good vids man..
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Quote Originally Posted by callmej75
    SteveO....the last vid made me nautious! I hate heights! Judging from looking over your backside, thats a nice drop if you would have rolled! Good vids man..
    Yeah, its was pretty steep. That was the steepest I have ever been in the 4Runner. When I get around posting my pictures, you can really see how steep it is. Pretty wild ride. You won't see many 3rd Generation 4Runners on that kind of trail.....
    4Runner for sale

W.O.W, Congratulations on a great build Steve!

Thanks Cleansr5.

I just updated the Garage folder to show how the rig handles on the highway. I get quite a few questions about how this handles on the road, such as wandering, shimmy, etc. So, I put up a video to showing one-handed steering on the highway.

http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...;topicseen#new
    4Runner for sale

Awesome rig and sweet videos!
    You are doing some pretty hardcode trails.... are you thinking about doing an exo-cage?

Also when are you going to start selling the "SteveO 3rd gen SAS Conversion Kit"? lol, j/k :P
    <br />97 4Runner SR5 Blue - 124k miles, E-Locker, Armorology front/rear bumpers &amp; sliders, BudBuilt skidplate+belly, MTR 285/75/16s, 2&quot; Tundra/OME Lift, 1&quot; 4Crawler Bodylift, 1&quot; diff drop, Black Aluminum Wheels, Cobra CB<br />99 4Runner SR5 Black - 48k miles, E-Locker, Daily Driver<br />06 Baby Girl - a zillion diapers and counting, Sleepless Mod, Cute Mod<br />

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast