Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APOLOGIES

APOLOGIES

APOLOGIES

Over the past few weeks I have received many funny images/jokes and have emailed them to friends who I thought shared a similar sense of humor. Unfortunately, I seem to have upset a few people and received criticism for being sexist and shallow. If you feel that way, I would like to apologize and demonstrate my willingness to change.

From now on I will try to send only pictures of old monuments, nature and other cultural sights which are educational or of historical significance.

Here is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Toulouse , France.

&#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

Re: APOLOGIES

now thats a nice piece of work right there . the bridge is kinda cool too...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

I'm missing the bridge. Not seeing it...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Ahhh. Nothing makes one feel so good as to experience a bit of culture and add to their education. What I especially appreciate in this particular example is the way the photographer has mimiced the arches of the bridge in reverse lower down in the photo.
    Less is more

It has a big crack in it.
    My signature

You just don't see too many like that, these days.. I'd like to explore all of those passage ways.
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Vive la France!!!
    99 4Runner Limited

Quote Originally Posted by DNAhilux
    Vive la France!!!
    until you find out that she doesnt shave, anywhere, including her chest and back...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

wait wheres the bridge?
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

What bridge?
    Cupholder Mod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast