Thread: Elocker skid plate

Elocker skid plate

Does anyone run a small skid plate for your factory elocker? i was under my truck yesterday and noticed how vulnerable it is and thought I should do something to protect THE most important feature on my truck (as far as offroading goes). ive seen a few around but am looking for actual use experience and price and whatnot. thanks!
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Re: Elocker skid plate

david,

check out skymanufacturing.com. their site umm...needs help...but they do have a great motor guard! clikc the tacoma link on the left and its about 1/2 way down the page. i bought one...quality piece of work.

bob

Re: Elocker skid plate

I've got one and for the price you might as well get one too. It's cheap insurance for an expensive motor. Easy to install. Any of the manufacturers will do, they're pretty much all the same.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.