Thread: happy mothers day

happy mothers day

happy mothers day to all the moms out there.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Re: happy mothers day

Thank you!
    - Shannon<br />&#039;99 4Runner SR5, 5 spd, 4x4

Tourist

Hee hee, thanks.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Thanks Randver..........Jeremy tells me that i may not have given birth to them but im still a mom to his kids....so i guess i count

Quote Originally Posted by Euphorickaty80
    Thanks Randver..........Jeremy tells me that i may not have given birth to them but im still a mom to his kids....so i guess i count
    Are you kidding me?!.....if you're raising kids, you're a mom for them plain and simple.
    My hat's off to all you moms out there because it ain't an easy job by any stretch of the imagination.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Tourist

Katie, you definitely count! Being a mom is fun and hard and rewarding. Being a step-mom is fun and very hard and sometimes intensely frustrating and even rewarding. If you're lucky the mom isn't scared they'll love you more or a psycho and the kids don't feel guilty for liking you. If you're not it can be incredibly tough at times.

Hats off to you Katie, you're affecting their lives, keeping them as healthy and safe as you can and are a role model for them. That counts big time.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Quote Originally Posted by habanero
    Katie, you definitely count! Being a mom is fun and hard and rewarding. Being a step-mom is fun and very hard and sometimes intensely frustrating and even rewarding. If you're lucky the mom isn't scared they'll love you more or a psycho and the kids don't feel guilty for liking you. If you're not it can be incredibly tough at times.

Hats off to you Katie, you're affecting their lives, keeping them as healthy and safe as you can and are a role model for them. That counts big time.
    Aww thanks....that really is very nice to hear...you guys are the best!

Belatedly, I say y'all mothers are the best...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM