Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LC rims and 305's finally on take a look!

Re: LC rims and 305's finally on take a look!

I like the combo of my LC's and 305's your truck is looking nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ADH8796
    I like the combo of my LC's and 305's your truck is looking nice.

Thanks, I saw yours and i like the mud tires you have on yours, it makes your runner looks more aggressive. I wish I would've found some of those instead, but I wanted to get my rims on and these'll do until i can get some mudders.

Are you running a body lift with your tires? If not how much rubbing you have. I get some at full turn and when going in and out of my driveway.

Have to put up another pic, forgive me if I'm showing off!
    [url=http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&topic=1 592.0]

I shaved my upper A-arms so no more rubbing there at full flex but really I don't rub unless I'm lifting tires off the ground when I'm wheeling. And no I don't have any body lift just the Tundra/OME lift. Yeah I like the look of MT's over AT's but your AT's will last longer that's for sure.

Nice....me likes

They look good and the Nittos work very well in a lot of conditions.
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by saulgoode
    Hey, man, if you're going to show off, at least take them with a digi cam! Those pics look like they're from 2001.
    Land Cruiser

Those look sweet. I have my LC's all pc'ed up in graphite, just trying to save up the money for the lift and tires. Prob gonna go with the 295 nitto tg's.
    Joe<br /><br />1997 4runner limited<br />Sonoran Steel #1 lift, 1&quot; 4crawler bl, LC wheels, 295 Terra Grapplers, deckplate, satoshi grille, extended rear diff breather...

Hey man, don't knock the camera phone, it's all I had!

Quote Originally Posted by p nut
    Hey, man, if you're going to show off, at least take them with a digi cam! Those pics look like they're from 2001.
    [url=http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 592.0]

I would go with 295's as well, those will be my next size when i get new tires. THe 305's are nice and just a tad too wide for my style, but they are good none the less. Get somne pics up of theose rims once you get'em on. Once you get LC rims, you won't go back!

Quote Originally Posted by rocktown
    Those look sweet. I have my LC's all pc'ed up in graphite, just trying to save up the money for the lift and tires. Prob gonna go with the 295 nitto tg's.
    [url=http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 592.0]

I would go with 295's as well, those will be my next size when i get new tires. THe 305's are nice and just a tad too wide for my style, but they are good none the less. Get somne pics up of theose rims once you get'em on. Once you get LC rims, you won't go back!
    Quote Originally Posted by rocktown
    I'm very anxious to get the lift and tires, but i still have another 2 or 3 months before i can afford it.
    Meanwhile, here's just a mock up I did:

close up of the wheel:
    Joe<br /><br />1997 4runner limited<br />Sonoran Steel #1 lift, 1&quot; 4crawler bl, LC wheels, 295 Terra Grapplers, deckplate, satoshi grille, extended rear diff breather...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12