Thread: make it work

make it work

how come this

is formated all funky like over
    <--------- there
    94 EX cab, 5speed, V6, locked, ARB bar, NWOR headers<br />92 4runner, auto, V6, OME suspension, Downey headers

Re: make it work

I would think it's because that pictue is to small and the Avatar makes it bigger making it look funny.

so that would hold true for yours then 2.... as your avitar doesnt fit the aspect ratio either. (note that i see no note in the profile section that says avitars must be a x b pix
    94 EX cab, 5speed, V6, locked, ARB bar, NWOR headers<br />92 4runner, auto, V6, OME suspension, Downey headers

ya but it makes his pic small so it looks the same. use a bigger pic and yours will look fine too
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    ya but it makes his pic small so it looks the same. use a bigger pic and yours will look fine too
    Correct this is what I was thinking.

Snap-on, send me your avatar and I'll resize it for you. Or it you want to do it yourself you need to make at least one dimension 120 pixels or it will stretch the pic to fit (like yours is now since it's only 80 x 61 pixels).
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD