Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2008 Sequoia

Re: 2008 Sequoia

theres always a better option. but a toyota suv for towing... its a good choice.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

well with everything new, it usually grows on me... but right now, not so much
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

If Toyota is reading, I will gladly take one for the team and do a 5 year test drive of one with a 5.7 motor.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I stopped by the dealership the other day to drop off an app and I stopped to look at the Tundra's and Sequoia's and I have to say that the Sequoia is pretty sexy in person.
    I am finding that with a lot of vehicle I see pictures of lately, Pictures don't seem to do the vehicles justice. imho

I'm going to have to try to see if I can talk my folks into this one. My mom thinks she wants a new yukon or something similar, they had an early '90s suburban that they loved and was a great vehicle. They have never owned a toyota so it will take some convincing to even get them to go look.

She needs something big enough to haul all the grandkids around.
    My signature

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234