Thread: Free SWR Meter and Yakima Basket Case

Free SWR Meter and Yakima Basket Case

I purchased a cheap SWR meter from Fry's (about $10) because I could not find mine and needed to tune a Firestik II. It comes with the test cable. Of course I found mine the next day...I would like to give it to the first person that promises to come to my home and pick it up.

I also have an older Yakima BasketCase (not Loadwarrior). This has a few brackets and such, but I just want to get rid of it to someone that would want the thing. No bars or mounts, just the basket and a few tossed in items. Also, to the first person that promises to come here and pick it up...

I would be happy to hold them for a little while if you cannot make it right away.
    Both are in good condition.

I am located in Granada Hills, CA 91344
    George&nbsp; &gt;&lt;&gt;<br />2000 4Runner Limited 4WD<br />TJM T-15, Warn XD9000 Winch, BFG AT/KO 265/75-16, DeMello Sliders, Yakima LoadWarrior, OME Front&nbsp; 882/N91S - Rear 891/N86,&nbsp; Fiaam Freeway Blaster Horns, Alpine CDA-9827,&nbsp; Cobra 75WXST w/ Firestik II,&nbsp; HuskyLiners, PIAA 520 Fogs, Powerslot Rotors, Optima Red Top, Cargo Storage, Inverter<br /><br />SA XD-9, Remington 870, Ruger 10/22 Scoped, Ruger 10/22 Tech Sight Trainer, SA M1 Garand, Inland M1 Carbine

Re: Free SWR Meter and Yakima Basket Case

um....okay!

i'll take the swr meter off your hands.
    i can pick it up on monday anytime, or let me know what's good for you.

that's nice of you to offer it like that.

then i thought..hm...i don't know how to tune a cb radio even with an swr meter. thanks mr. google for the answer.

It is yours charles.
    Even comes with directions....
    I will be here part of the day, but if I am away I could leave it on the porch in a bag with your name on it?

How is Bruce doing? I have driven by his house a number of times lately and he has always been out.
    George&nbsp; &gt;&lt;&gt;<br />2000 4Runner Limited 4WD<br />TJM T-15, Warn XD9000 Winch, BFG AT/KO 265/75-16, DeMello Sliders, Yakima LoadWarrior, OME Front&nbsp; 882/N91S - Rear 891/N86,&nbsp; Fiaam Freeway Blaster Horns, Alpine CDA-9827,&nbsp; Cobra 75WXST w/ Firestik II,&nbsp; HuskyLiners, PIAA 520 Fogs, Powerslot Rotors, Optima Red Top, Cargo Storage, Inverter<br /><br />SA XD-9, Remington 870, Ruger 10/22 Scoped, Ruger 10/22 Tech Sight Trainer, SA M1 Garand, Inland M1 Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by skyrat
    It is yours charles.
    Even comes with directions....
    I will be here part of the day, but if I am away I could leave it on the porch in a bag with your name on it?

How is Bruce doing? I have driven by his house a number of times lately and he has always been out.
    Cool.
    I could be around there on monday at about 2pm or a little after 5pm.

Bruce is doing well, he's stepping it up in the bumper production business, he'll be working on em this weekend I know that.