Thread: Maps

Maps

I have a AAA membership that i renew every year. Seeing as i don't try to use all the benefits available to me every year ( towing and prescription discounts ect), I order the free maps they have to offer, just to justify the fee i pay every year. I know a lot of people are digital now days but i like to have a back up.

So with in reason if anyone needs a map or two let me know and i will see what i can do to help ya out.

There is quite the variety available. I got camping for Southern and Northern Cal, guide maps for all the big parks, Guide book for camping and a bunch of others. just let me know what you are looking for and i will see what matches (have to be a member to see the lists).

Slosurfer (Chris) i have two Winery maps for you. One for Napa and Sonoma Counties, and the other for all of Northern California. Thought they might be useful to you, maybe to track the places you have been and find places you might want to go.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Maps

I didn't know they had winery maps. I just renewed my AAA also, I guess I need to check out their map list. I also use their tour guide books, camping books, and hotel books, they work great for road trips where you just want to wing it. Reggie, are you coming to Pismo in Oct.?
    My signature

Re: Maps

I am shooting for both the Pismo and June lake trips, just waiting till the last minute to put my name in so Murphy doesnt change things up for me.

I got an extra copy of Wineries of Napa and Sonoma counties and Wineries of Northern California - info on wineries from Ukiah to Jackson. Was looking out for my wine connoisseur buddy.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops