Thread: New to Ultimateyota

New to Ultimateyota

Hello, new to the board. Just want to introduce myself, I drive a 96 tacoma, 2.5 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift (ongoing project). I'm a technician at a Mercedes Benz dealer in Ontario.
    Nice to meet Y'all

GOLDS
    1996 Tacoma<br />2.5 inch suspension<br />3 inch body<br />Dayton Timberline 33X12.50R15<br />Custom Mercedes Benz HID headlight conversion

Re: New to Ultimateyota

Welcome! What do they think of your tacoma at the mercedes dealership? Lots of great folks here with a load of info. Post pics of your tacoma when you get a chance.
    My signature

Welcome GOLDS! Mercedes dealership huh? Can you get your hands on Unimog axle schematics?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

golds,

welcome to UY!

bob

They all love my truck at Benz.

as far as the Mog axle info my information database is limited since they are not sold here. But I can probably help you out, give me specs on year and model and whatever other info you have.
    1996 Tacoma<br />2.5 inch suspension<br />3 inch body<br />Dayton Timberline 33X12.50R15<br />Custom Mercedes Benz HID headlight conversion

Welcome Golds, I used to work at Buds Benz, the premier restoration facility for Benz's here in the Southern US.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Hey Golds,

I sent you an email.

Thanks!
    Bob

WELCOME!!!!

Welcome,

You just found a great place for knowledge.

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph