Thread: '97 LC Anniversary/Collectors Edition wheels??

'97 LC Anniversary/Collectors Edition wheels??

I picked up some '97 LC rims a few days ago and they showed up yesterday :

Not perfect by any means, but the finish is pretty damn good for $55 a throw with 3 caps (faded). After inspection, I began wondering if these are Anniversary/Collectors Edition rims from a '97 LC. The windows are painted a dark gray/charcoal and definitely not the same as the face of the wheel:

What got me wondering was a thread on IH8MUD, as mine look identical. Anyone know how to tell for sure? My original intent was to get them PC'd, but if they turn out to be Anniversary/Collectors Editions, any reason I should NOT get 'em PC'd??
    -Scott<br />&#039;01 Black SR5 4x4 w/ Black Pearl&#039;s: Detroit Truetrac | Tundra/OME 890s w/ Tokico Trekmasters | SS Diff Drop/Panhard | Tundra rotors/calipers | Rear Diff Breather Extension | Hayden cooler | K&amp;N | ISR | Deckplate | Jet Black PC&#039;d LC 16x8&#039;s w/ LT265/75R16 Cooper S/T&#039;s

Re: '97 LC Anniversary/Collectors Edition wheels??

yup. that's exactly what they are...

PC them or whatever you want. it's not like they're worth all THAT much more than the standard ones, especially considering the condition.
    -andy