Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tile Jobs (Pics)

Re: Tile Jobs (Pics)

Chris, I dont know it it would be worth it to you but I have a friend that needs approx 3500 sq ft of travertine (24x24 and 18x18) laid plus a patio deck thing.

Bob, thanks, I'll check that out. Is there a way to get the pics to load faster? They aren't too bad here and my computer is slow. I uploaded the fullsize jpg. and then manualy adjusted the sizes of the pics using the cursor on the screen. Would it be better if I resized the pics for the web prior to uploading them?

I first tried using a joomla template, but that thing kicked my butt. It ened up looking like I had an ad on joomla's home page.

Tony, wow, is that for a residence or a commercial project? That's a lot of floor tile!
    My signature

Residence, what can I say the guy has $$$ and hates carpet

That's a BIG job, not sure if my wife would like me to travel for it. Definately would want to hire some laborers for that one.
    My signature

Well bummer. If I didn't already have a job, I'd fly out and give you a hand Chris. Would be fun. I did flooring for a bit a few years ago.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Might be "fun" for the first 1000 sq. ft.!
    My signature

lol....you're probably right.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678