Thread: The Ultimate Yota logo | other truck models

The Ultimate Yota logo | other truck models

The official Ultimate Yota logo features a 3rd-generation 4runner as shown above, but of course we welcome all Toyota trucks. Although the image above represents the default and standard logo, variations will be made for such applications as promotional items (stickers, for example) and to better connect with our members.

There is no time-table for the availability the variant logos, but I'd like to get the process started now.
    Besides the standard logo, these are the alternate versions created:

2nd Generation 4Runner

What about a _______ version?

You're glad I asked.
    That's where you come in.

If you would like to see a logo version covering a truck not already implemented, post up a picture of that truck.

Here are the guidelines:
    - The photo must be a perfectly level, straight shot
    - The photo must be high-res - at least 1200px wide, preferably more.
    - The truck photographed should have high-contrast against the background for optimal accuracy.

This picture shows good angle and acceptable contrast -

If you're going to submit a photo, make it like this.

So if you'd like another truck model to be featured in the logo, post up a LO-RES/SMALL copy of the photo in this thread. 600px wide or less will do nicely. The Ultimate Yota staff will choose specific photos representative of the various truck models to be featured in the logo varieties. If your photo is selected, you'll be contacted to provide the hi-res copy to UY.

Re: The Ultimate Yota logo | other truck models

1st gen 4Runner would be awesome. Here are a couple pics but I'm not sure of the contrast. Also, one is with roof rack, one without.

1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

Re: The Ultimate Yota logo | other truck models

The only low res. shots I have are from my cell phone. If needed, I could get some better ones later, just throwing this up there for the idea of it all.

94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT