Thread: 15x10 Rims For Sale in Roanoke, VA

15x10 Rims For Sale in Roanoke, VA

These are 4 15x10 wagon wheels with a lug pattern of 6 on 5.5" and 4" backspacing. They look a little weathered right now but they are in excellent shape. They were originally white but someone brushed on black paint. I will sandblast these and powder coat them to brand new specs of the buyers color choice. These normally sell for $95/EA, so over $400 after shipping from the company. http://www.tirepackage.com/detail.as...ber=PCW82-5283
    I am looking to get $300 OBO out of these to go towards buying my kids a nice pool for the summer. Thanks guys..

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Re: 15x10 Rims For Sale in Roanoke, VA

Bump.....These rims will be brand new with a fresh coat of powder coating! Plus they will be powder coated to your color choice! Not gonna find a deal like this anywhere!

Bump for a good deal
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

$200 + shipping..
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.&nbsp; &nbsp;