Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Custom Front Bumper Pics Thread

Re: Custom Front Bumper Pics Thread

1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

my weekend project - 2" round, 1/8" thick, 3 bolts on the front + 2 through the tow hook on each side (10 bolts total) . . . I don't think it'll go anywhere

When I make up my mind about lighting, I'll put in 2 diagonal braces on the top hoop to the main bar. I may also try to retro-fit a winch tray onto it, but I'm not sure it'll work
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

^^ Nice, it must weigh a little huh. I need to get some pictures up of my poop pipe pusher.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    ^^ Nice, it must weigh a little huh. I need to get some pictures up of my poop pipe pusher.
    I think I figured it at 50-60 lbs, but well worth it. Back in Hampton, VA, when I first installed it, I had the pleasure of caving in the rear 1/4 of a Corolla that did a triple lane change into my front end. Old man's car was drivable but much uglier for the encounter. I had a little bit of paint transfer onto my bumper, but no damage otherwise

Nice - I have 4" round 3/8" thick steel waterpipe rear bumper on mine. Had similar experience with a civic that came out of a driveway way to closeto me.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Not mine anymore but this was the customer front bumper I had on my 99 4runner

Diamond HP8 SAS / FROR Full Float Rear / DIY F&amp;R bumper / Nitto 285s / Gen1 SC (in progress)

Some old pictures, Will need to take some more with latest mods.

Alex<br /><br />2005 4Runner V6 Limited<br />Custom LT 5.5&quot;, 35&quot;, 4.56, ARB locker<br />Custom ARB + CBI bumpers, Snorkel<br />Warn 9.5xp, Custom Roof Rack, Hella HIDs<br /><br />2001 4Runner V6 Limited<br />3.5&quot; lift, 33&quot;<br />Hella 4000s<br />Custom ARB + CBI bumpers, Snorkel - coming<br /><br />2009 AE Expedition Trailer<br />35&quot;

that looks nice .

If you didn't live up north, I'd bet you would have cooling problems with all that lighting blocking the grill

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast