Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Rear Bumper Pics Thread

Re: Custom Rear Bumper Pics Thread

Rig Specs <br />&#039;94 4Runner 3.0L V6 4x4, 33&quot; Goodyear MT/R, 4&quot; SAS, All-Pro Bumpers and Sliders, Tubingworks Fender Armor, Rear 5&quot; Marlin Leaf Springs, Bilstien 5150 front &amp; 5125 Rear, Warn M8000, K&amp;N Filtercharger, 300w Power Inverter, Optima Yellow Top, Viair 450C, Cobra 75WXST CB w/ Firestik II, Flowmaster 40 Series, Viper Keyless Entry, Rear-Detroit Soft Locker, Front-Detroit EZ Locker<br />Trail Pics

Looks like Josh has been hard at work. I like it.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

im going to have to get bruce to make me one of those one of these days!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

ill be having mine made within the month. will post soon,
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Here is mine...

[img width=800 height=600]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/bigwapitijohnny/Armorology/IMG_0380.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=800]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/bigwapitijohnny/Armorology/IMG_0379.jpg[/img]

[img width=800 height=600]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/bigwapitijohnny/Armorology/IMG_0395.jpg[/img]
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Depending on what kind of wheelin' you do, I would worry about knocking
    that antenna mount clean off. Nice looking bumper though.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Great looking bumper.
    I actually found this site from this bumper.
    I am designing a rear swing away bumper for my '85 4runner, and I will be borrowing some of the great designs here.

Can some people post more pics of mounting methods used?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    &#039;85 4runner, totally stock. Not for long! <br />Done milling my steering arms!<br />http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548270<br />Working on DUAL-TRANNYS<br /><br />Engineers never make mistakes.......................................onl y revisions.

2" round, 1/8" thick, 4 bolts each side holding it on.

starting to plan and think about a swing out spare tire & jerry can holder
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

^^ I reconise those dimples. You have that Harbor Freight hydraulic pipe bender dont you.
    I just fabbed up a front bumper using 2" gas pipe and that bender.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Tankota
    ^^ I reconise those dimples. You have that Harbor Freight hydraulic pipe bender dont you.
    Those are dimples are engineered crumple zones! 16 tons of pipe bending might and no need to bolt it to the floor, but that thing sure is heavy. I traded my services to a friend in PA who needed his Honda Civic trans rebuilt.
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast