Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to the board

new to the board

just herd about this board .(thanks doubledown). I have a 96 sr5 2.7l auto.mods sased and locked. f&r bumpers, tabour 9000 winch,ipf lights, diff covers,4.88s and 35s. i also have recaro seats for my interior mod. if u guys have any questions feel free to ask. heres some picture from a month ago

[I fixed the broken IMG tag - bamachem]

Re: new to the board

Where are all these sas'd 3rd gens coming from? How was the sas done, from an off the shelf kit adapted to the 3rd gen frame, or did you piece it together? I'd also like to see more pictures of the bumper.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Nice work! Glad to have you here. We definitely need more info!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

WELCOME!

very nice. we definitely need more info on the SAS!
    -andy

heey hunter...welcome mang. glad you found the site.

his rig is killer. built by bigcountrycustoms. makes mine look like a lowrider..LOL...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

Welcome. Nice rig and x's2 on pics of the bumper!
    My signature

thanks guys the sas was done about 3-4 months ago since then i have put 7000 km's on it. i figured out that i could use tg stuff and one of the local shops had most of the parts.(bigcoutrycustoms)
    here r the truck specs 3" tg f&r, custom front hangers ,rear tg kit was for older toys,custom front tube bumper and there rear should be on this weekend. rock slider,4.88 gears,35 inch mtrs i'am sit undeside on these tires. but i will be getting bfg krawlers soon . i'll post some closer bumper pics for u guys later.

and a pic of the alltoy meet doubledowns truck in front

heres a couple more bumper pics...tarans work is slick...you shoulda gone tube in the rear!

we still on for next sat?
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

i most likly have to work sat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast