Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Re: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    thankx for the support guys, and yes, someone is lieing, Ive recieved a phone call, from someone that was able to check the Adims board on TOF, and that person told me straight up, that is was her, that banned me, and she is lieing on TOF, I dont know who to believe. but you all know something...
    I Really Dont Care

They can do what they want, call me what they want, lie about me all they want, My Friends know the truth, They was there, My friends know me personally, They know what Im about, they know Im not a two faced attention queen, begging for friends.

She has them over there soooooo fooled, have you ever wondered why no one wants to wheel with them ? why they have to bribe people to go wheeling with them ? I could go on and on, but Im stoping
    Im soo freaking tired of this... Just because either I or my friends dont want to wheel with them.
    Its almost as if they are jealous, Jealous that others want to wheel with us, that people actualy ask me, to go wheeling.
    I wheel with my friends, I hang out with friends, IF anyone of my friends gave me the Ultimatum that I was given, well they wouldnt be a "friend..

While Im on my soap box
    What the heack does "PM" stand for ????? am I correct in thinking it stands for "PRIVATE MESSAGE" ?? if so, wouldnt something I send to someone via "PM" stay "PRIVATE" ??? unless if I threaten your life, I could see that,, geuss a "PM" over there means you should go tell daddy, daddy, Ric doesnt like me, Ric wont ask me to wheeling with them
    so in closing, the Trolls can go tell daddy what they want, I DONT CARE....
    Im done,, Ill do my best to not keep this going, unless someone asks "me" a question, I will answer ya..
    again Thankx for the support guys...
    dont worry ric, god or whatever higher powers that be always seem to take care of people like that. such as making them look like snuffelupagus
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

well after some time i have finally made my way over...primarily due to the actions taken agaisnt ric and a few others of recent. with that said i must also post an apology, to the mods, and esp bamachem, he shed light on a topic that i fought him on, i now realize that was my mistake, im sorry...nice to see that everyone from there made it here, itll be nice to enjoy some good posts...not the same old bs...

now you can't even have the letters u l t i m a t e y o t a in consecutive order over there....

the letters turn to little round characters if you post that.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    now you can't even have the letters u l t i m a t e y o t a in consecutive order over there....

the letters turn to little round characters if you post that.

i noticed that when hayes tried to pm the information for this site, and he wound up having to email it to me...

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    Neil, I have picked on you and I respect your options!! But to quote Rodney King?? of all people, for a African American that ran from the law with his tuner Hyundai,(back before the 4 inch exhaust mod) He couldn't have come out before the press and all of the camera's. Black and blue, looking like he had refused sex with Mike Tyson and his sparing partners, better!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    Neil, I have picked on you and I respect your options!! But to quote Rodney King?? of all people, for a African American that ran from the law with his tuner Hyundai,(back before the 4 inch exhaust mod) He couldn't have come out before the press and all of the camera's. Black and blue, looking like he had refused sex with Mike Tyson and his sparing partners, better!! TJ
    ehh not trying to quote him, just the way i feel, i dont care who said what, its just a matter of expression
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

chuck,

dude, are you serious? good grief, there's no doubt in my mind that the lunatics (or lunatic) have truly taken over the asylum.

bob

Chuck is right. A few days ago, I sent a pm to a member on TOF with a link to UY. I just checked it and the url in the link has been changed to some gibberish and goes nowhere.
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

hey, someone try 4runners.org please!!!

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast