Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Re: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

It still works, Bob... For now.
    '95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

i checked it out, it looks really good, very easy to use, and a helluva lot of information there!

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!
    The answer to that is no. We can't all get along. No matter how much one may want it to be so, there's always going to be those whom you cannot get along with.

I've dealt with too many people in my lifetime to realize that people will always be people and always be a-holes.

So, to reiterate, no, we can't all get along.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by 91TPU
    i checked it out, it looks really good, very easy to use, and a helluva lot of information there!

oh, i meant going over to YT to see if they character assasinated (haha) my website's url like they did with ultimateyota and *not* my own personal website, 4runners.org

chicken: thanks for checking. glad the other nice co-owner took down my tech from that place. good riddance.

bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5

oh, i meant going over to YT to see if they character assasinated (haha) my website's url like they did with ultimateyota and *not* my own personal website, 4runners.org

chicken: thanks for checking. glad the other nice co-owner took down my tech from that place. good riddance.

bob
    ah i see, i was gonna say i thought i saw a lot of those write ups before, still great site...sorry i misread, its like 2am here and im still filling out my app for the NJSP...

I just asked Corey for my fundage back. I wonder if I will see a reply at all.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5

bob
    ah i see, i was gonna say i thought i saw a lot of those write ups before, still great site...sorry i misread, its like 2am here and im still filling out my app for the NJSP...

no worries, its cool. but what i forgot to say was "Welcome to UltimateYota.com!" good to see you here.

bob

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    Eric,

Fat chance! TJ asked for his funds back, so did Jwbehm, but to my knowledge, neither of them received squat.

Call it a loss. If they are to go as so far as doing this Communist-bloc era censoring of this site in addition to the other b.s. they condoned re everything you've read here, getting your money back will surely be an amazing feat for them to even consider.

I'll buy spot you a beer or two when we meet on an outing. Cool?

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx
    now you can't even have the letters u l t i m a t e y o t a in consecutive order over there....

the letters turn to little round characters if you post that.

yup..they even messed up my sig link to here as well. this is what you get when you enter in ultimateyota in any text input field over at TOP....

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. Could not find phrase 'censoredword'.

anyway...aside from all the drama, im glad things were called out on and put out on the table. clears up alot of things for alot of people..myself included. it really is a shame that it ended up the way it did...but if it didnt, UY wouldnt have existed. blessing in disguise i suppose...

sheesh...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin

Like Bob said........ No refunds from TOF, his responce will be to quote the new rules!! ...TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast