Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Yes it didn't take much but Midiwall and some dentists got me after I suggested that he and midiwall got thicker skin and that I was referring to a joke on Signfield, about what doctor's that can't make it through med school do? They become dentist. lol and that was it. the Dentist got into an discussion about Hydrocodone has codeine in it and he very surly pointed out that I was wrong and that they put a synethic codeine in it to cause the same effects. I said so they use senthetic codeine in it..... what's the big difference? one he said makes your stomach upset as the other won't.... So there you have it, kids watch your step over there They have a wiki now and have gone big time. lol P.S. any one want to send me midiwall's e-mail I would greatly apprecate it. Thanks in advance. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Re: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

meh..no biggie. it was bound to happen. freedom of speech over there only applies if you're in 100% agreement of what the big brothers are saying...
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

and your not the only one.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

wooohooooo, join the club, i was banned today also, seems that me and a mod over there just see eye to eye, and she, abused her power, but telling the board that it wasnt her

i just dont understand, that place use to be cool...
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

wow... i'm not alone in that club anymore! woo hoo!
    -andy

Hey TJ, you got off easy. a certain internet tough guy over there couldve stun gunned you, jacked you up with his "num chucks", and then peppered by his always loaded tough guy AR-15

Don't know for sure , BUT, that might leave a mark !

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    wow... I'm not alone in that club anymore! woo hoo!
    LOL ..Bamachem: according to the one in charge you were the rat of the pack and was "just stirring up trouble with the rest of us." He also went on to say that I called him all kinds of names in a PM I sent to Kctopher, and that Bob had made up cartoons about him, I called his bluff and said that I didn't recall calling him a crook and thief and good for nothing B-as-t--d, I asked to show me the PM and when he did I didn't sayany of the following I just said that if the owner was getting free mods from the advertisers for his FJ and then asking for money from the group to pay for the site I didn't think that was too good of an idea and that was all I said. I did see Bob's cartoon's and they were funny...lol I also told him to get thicker skin I didn't see where I had called him a lier, a thief, or a good for nothing..... and that I had nothing to do with the cartoons. I also informed him that If I was going to say anything like that about him, That, I am not a coward and I would say it to his face, and that he should understand that. He keep referring to this place as being set up by the C S"s and that none of them would say anything like that to his face. I suggested he was probally as confused as he was about me saying what he thought I said and I felt like everyone over here was above board...... I did offer him an apology, if he truly felt like I owed him one, I really didn't feel that way but if he felt it was necessary I would! I never heard back from him....lol what a bunch of weak sister's they are....lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by 94-RUNNER
    Don't know for sure , BUT, that might leave a mark !
    have you seen the thread that i'm referencing my remarks? better catch it in that guy's almost stolen car thread before num chucks deletes his tough guy post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    Hey TJ, you got off easy. a certain internet tough guy over there could've stun gunned you, jacked you up with his "num chucks", and then peppered by his always loaded tough guy AR-15

Who is that, Gangus??? LOL TJ

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast