Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Re: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    ...and that Bob had made up cartoons about him, I called his bluff and said that I didn't recall calling him a crook and thief and good for nothing B-as-t--d,
    wow, he really thought that it was about him?

well, it was just dramatech as they said. i guess it got under someone's skin after all

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    ...and that Bob had made up cartoons about him, I called his bluff and said that I didn't recall calling him a crook and thief and good for nothing B-as-t--d,
    wow, he really thought that it was about him?

well, it was just dramatech as they said. i guess it got under someone's skin after all
    Bob,? do me a favor and post a link to that, PLEASE??? I am dieing to respond to that crap...LOL TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Jesus, I dissapear for awhile, and come back and all hell has broken loose.
    -Chris-

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=116859

looks like someone learned how to spell num chucks correctly must've been an innocent spelling mistake! i mean after all, a trained martial artist who would actually beat someone for looking at his rig the wrong way would know how to spell num chucks in the first place, right?

i think he means nun chuckers, like to chuck nuns at? or something
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Tsk Tsk Tsk

For shame you making fun of handicap folks and all. You know the boy ain't right in the head.

On a side note. Working on getting the ol boot. Mr high and mighty Midiwall Pm'ed me a stupid threat.... "My ONE and ONLY warning...."

What ever ---Clown.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Lovin your screen pic, Bob.

Midiwall has been flexin' his neo-mod muscles for quite some time now. He seems to be growing the UY membership, single handedly. Which begs the question: Is he secretly working for UY, or is he just a prick?

&#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

hehe, all terrain...do you really really like it?!?! i could add a stun gun!

on a somewhat tangential note, i think we should send over the 501st web commando brigade (armed with num chucks, of course) to iraq so that we can bring our troops home. all we would have to is to enrage them by telling them that someone is peeping into their rigs at home and the perps ignored the "you'll be in this casket" tough guy picture on the seat!

can you imagine the carnage?!?! worse than a vbied!!!

hey reggie: i think chickenlover is onto something! as if the conspiracy theories of why we left weren't enough!

you RABBLE ROUSER Jim!!!

I had to do some whistle blowing yesterday, and I felt hella bad about it...but since I got banned once for something dumb, i figure everyone needs a good ban every now and again.
    Need that hard to find part? Nix99 Used Toyota and Lexus parts!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast