Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

Re: I finally got banned for life from the other guy's

coug,

hey man, still parting out that 99?!? good to see you here, even if you are stalking texas jim j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    hehe, all terrain...do you really really like it?!?! i could add a stun gun!

on a somewhat tangential note, i think we should send over the 501st web commando brigade (armed with num chucks, of course) to iraq so that we can bring our troops home. all we would have to is to enrage them by telling them that someone is peeping into their rigs at home and the perps ignored the "you'll be in this casket" tough guy picture on the seat!

can you imagine the carnage?!?! worse than a vbied!!!

hey reggie: i think chickenlover is onto something! as if the conspiracy theories of why we left weren't enough!
    Heck of a tangent there

I'm out of the loop on a bunch of the threats, we need a collection of the tough guy quotes.

all T,

how about making some chuck norris-esque tough guy quips?

That will work too

It's good to be here, took me a while to figure out where everyone I enjoyed reading from went!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    How in the hell do you make a staff member of TTORA a moderator on YT??? I could write a damn chapter about everything i see happening but for now I'll just watch it all unfold.
    It's called "Holding something in ones mouth!" That most self respecting men would never do!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=116859

looks like someone learned how to spell num chucks correctly must've been an innocent spelling mistake! i mean after all, a trained martial artist who would actually beat someone for looking at his rig the wrong way would know how to spell num chucks in the first place, right?
    Well the block wouldn't even let me see what the peter gnat, was saying, but I am going on a trip to Washington and no nun chuck AR-15, stun gun packing, faggot is going to scare me and the boys away.... Does this fool seriously thing he is scary, too me ... I snatch up wanted fellons all the time, that is me and Chuck Norris that is... lol Chuck Norris and Gangus lol TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathCougar
    you RABBLE ROUSER Jim!!!

I had to do some whistle blowing yesterday, and I felt hella bad about it...but since I got banned once for something dumb, i figure everyone needs a good ban every now and again.
    I knew it was you DC...lol TJ

Quote Originally Posted by reggie 00
    Tsk Tsk Tsk

For shame you making fun of handicap folks and all. You know the boy ain't right in the head.

On a side note. Working on getting the ol boot. Mr high and mighty Midiwall Pm'ed me a stupid threat.... "My ONE and ONLY warning...."

What ever ---Clown.
    Reggie he's after you now what ever you do ..... DO NOT drop the soap in front of him.... I promise you he's gonna nail you!!! Like the beastly boy he is....lol TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Yota4runner
    Jesus, I dissapear for awhile, and come back and all hell has broken loose.
    Hey, can you get those UNLV teeshirts in a 5XL-Tall,? I may need it when I go to Washington so they think you were there......lol seriously will pay for a 5XL-Tall in sweatshie or teeshirt.... I was wondering about where you were and now I know... TJ

why is anyone surprised?? the good people have all left, now it is inhabited by big tubbo snuffleupagus, and other power happy minions.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast