Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BruceTS Rear Bumper and CO2 Air Tank Mounting

Re: BruceTS Rear Bumper and CO2 Air Tank Mounting

Thanks Lance. Hope to see you getting the machine back in shape soon. Looking forward to seeing the ideas you set in motion again.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

eric,

consider a cargo box up top. i cant tell you how much it makes a difference with bulky things like bedding, clothing, duffels, etc

bob

yeah I have this bag and it did work well for the camping stuff. One thing I like about the bag is that is still allows me to pull into the garage and I can just roll it up and put it in the underseat compartment where the jack... goes.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

serious, you can pull into your garage with the big bag?!? yeah, i can see the advantages of the bag then. but dude, i could fit quite a bit of stuff in mine

No. I said that wrong. It can be taken off easily and stored in very limited space which allows me to pull into the garage. No way to pull into the garage with that thing on.

eric sweet setup
    bruce very nice work but clean your garage for goodness
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

hehe the garage is slowly getting there, half is far better than what it used to look like.... soon the rest will be cleaned up as well....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

I was saying her should ebay some of that stuff like the VW bug roof rack and the motorcycle under there also....

there's a motorcycle under there
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

yea somewhere buried is a 1974 supercharged Norton 850 commando
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast