Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BruceTS Rear Bumper and CO2 Air Tank Mounting

Re: BruceTS Rear Bumper and CO2 Air Tank Mounting

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    hehe the garage is slowly getting there, half is far better than what it used to look like.... soon the rest will be cleaned up as well....
    That's a LOT better than it was a couple of months ago .

I also have a BruceTS bumper. I was in traffic about three weeks ago and another green 4Runner gave me the thumbs up for the bumper .

1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

Nice bumper!!! Bruce, that thing is beefy!!!
    &#039;98 Tacoma -- custom ISR modded 3rz -- 80K miles -- pretty stock

Nice bumper and now I feel tons better about my garage too.
    My signature

Yeah I am noticing a lot of strange looks with the Runner lately. Mine is by no means as wild as some here but parking it next to a stock one is funny.

Bruce not sure if mine is the first one with a gloss paint job but it looks so nice with the rattle can job I did on it. Makes me want to leave it outside for a few weeks so it matches the front TJM.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Looks killer EC. Post some mounting pics if you get the chance. I'm on the verge of making one for the Taco.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Sorry for taking so long but I did take a few pics of the new bumper

I am going to try to get the exhaust routed through the hole Bruce put in it for me. No more crushed tail pipes!!!!!!!!!!

And a mounting pic for Andy
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Nice pics EC. May I suggest El Cajon Muffler for the exhaust re-routing. It's about 200 yds east of 2nd/Broadway on the N side of the street. Nice guy, clean work and inexpensive.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

lookin great man
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

You did a good job with that "spray on" dust
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

LOL

Almost as good of a job as you did with the "Gold" paint job on your ISR intake pipe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast