Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norcal...We-rock at Donner

Norcal...We-rock at Donner

You Norcal guys should plan a get together to go watch the WE-ROCK rock crawling competition up at Donner Ski Ranch. It's happening June 29th through July 1st. For bay area people it can be a day trip (a long day).

http://www.we-rock.cc/

It's a fun event, guaranteed to be filled with carnage.

Here's pics from last year's event.

And a movie:
    http://www.robinhood4x4.com/gallery2...6%20tacoma.wmv
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Re: Norcal...We-rock at Donner

WOW, that's not too far from me, hell I learned to snowboard there. I'll definitely try to go up to see that; hopefully I won't forget about it and remember the day after, like i usually do.
    -Wallace<br /><br />&#039;91 4Runner | 3.0 | 5sp | 4WD | 31x10.5r15 BFG AT | 15X8 Cragar black steelies | BJ spacers | OME 901 coils | OME shocks | OME steering stabilizer | Sonoran Steel Rear IFS Truss

Bump

Planning on going up Friday and getting a place to stay and then staying all day saturday to check it all out.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

crap ttora has a 'con work day on the 30th...
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

I'm going to this one. I was going to do the TTORA work day but my cousin is in town and wants to go see this event. Anyone else going?

i was thinking of going up Friday night

or i am definitely going up Saturday early morning.

Do we get tickets there or is there someplace to get them?
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

I'm not sure how that works. I'm going up early Sat morning Reggie and coming back Sat night so I can hit the Yuba City Airshow Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by UKMyers
    I'm not sure how that works. I'm going up early Sat morning Reggie and coming back Sat night so I can hit the Yuba City Airshow Sunday.
    Roll up Friday with me i was thinking of getting one of those cheep motor lodges and getting some dinner or something.

Yeah, you pay at the entrance. There's a hotdog stand there and maybe a bbq or two, but I'd recommend you take your own. The food and drink is pretty expensive and there's not much shade around. I usually load up the camelbak with ice water and some snacks.

Some people take folding chairs and ice chests, but there's a lot to see and most of the time you'll want to be mobile. Plus with all the boulders there aren't many flat areas to put a chair down. Do NOT wear flip flops, you'll want some sturdy shoes to climb to good vantage points.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

You going Robinhood?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast