One of our own (Tanto) is currently serving in IRAQ. The staff here at UltimateYota would like to show our support and appreciation by sending him a care package. The pic above is a care package that I collected money for on another website to send to a buddy of mine who is a contractor training our soldiers over there. We would like to do something similar. I was able to assemble the one above for about $130 total, including the cost of the container and shipping.

I would appreciate any donations that you can muster. I'm putting in the first $20 to buy the rubbermaid containers and I'll cover shipping via USPS to Iraq on top of that.

You can send any amount: $1, $2, $5, etc. Whatever you want. No amount is too small, and no amounts will be listed by your name, so don't worry about coming across as "cheap", etc if you can't give much at all. It's the gesture and the thought that counts, NOT THE AMOUNT.

Lets plan on sending it out by the end of June. It would arrive there two to three weeks later.

Send donations to the UY paypal account: payments@ultimateyota.com

Please include your UY User Name in the subject line of the payment email. If you want to remain anonymous, then that's fine too!

I will post a reply here confirming your contribution and keep a running total so that everyone can see the progress.

THANKS!