Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TIME FOR A CARE PACKAGE TO IRAQ

TIME FOR A CARE PACKAGE TO IRAQ

One of our own (Tanto) is currently serving in IRAQ. The staff here at UltimateYota would like to show our support and appreciation by sending him a care package. The pic above is a care package that I collected money for on another website to send to a buddy of mine who is a contractor training our soldiers over there. We would like to do something similar. I was able to assemble the one above for about $130 total, including the cost of the container and shipping.

I would appreciate any donations that you can muster. I'm putting in the first $20 to buy the rubbermaid containers and I'll cover shipping via USPS to Iraq on top of that.

You can send any amount: $1, $2, $5, etc. Whatever you want. No amount is too small, and no amounts will be listed by your name, so don't worry about coming across as "cheap", etc if you can't give much at all. It's the gesture and the thought that counts, NOT THE AMOUNT.

Lets plan on sending it out by the end of June. It would arrive there two to three weeks later.

Send donations to the UY paypal account: payments@ultimateyota.com

Please include your UY User Name in the subject line of the payment email. If you want to remain anonymous, then that's fine too!

I will post a reply here confirming your contribution and keep a running total so that everyone can see the progress.

THANKS!
    -andy

Re: TIME FOR A CARE PACKAGE TO IRAQ

ok, total so far:

FIRST PACKAGE, $130, contributors: tdiddy, oly884, Ric, TJ & bamachem

SECOND PACKAGE, $95, contributors: bob_98sr5, oly884, Good Times, slosurfer, hillbilly

[i'll update this periodically to show the running total for all donations.]
    -andy

Thankx for doing this
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

thanks for helping, Ric!
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    thanks for helping, Ric!
    NP. thank you for getting this going, and the real thankx, goes to the men and women serving.. I wish I could give more,, please let me know when you do this again.

i will. i would like to do this at LEAST three times a year. i don't care who they go to or if they are even affiliated with this site whatsoever. the point is to send stuff over to share just a little bit of "home" with them and let them know that we DO care that they are protecting our freedoms and serving our Country.
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    i will. i would like to do this at LEAST three times a year. i don't care who they go to or if they are even affiliated with this site whatsoever. the point is to send stuff over to share just a little bit of "home" with them and let them know that we DO care that they are protecting our freedoms and serving our Country.
    damn dude, that made my eyes leak,, so very true,,, you have a heart of GOLD...

lol...

hey, thank ole TJ. he just finished off the money needed for the first box.

if anyone else wants to get in on this, there's still time. we can send more than one, ya know!
    -andy

I have a TON of 4x4 magazines I could contribute?

most definitely. send them to me and i'll get those SE4RJ4 stickers out to you today as well!
    -andy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast