Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: horror at rowher flats***NEED HELP***

horror at rowher flats***NEED HELP***

hey guy i was refered by yotatech, please check it out i need help

http://www.yotatech.com/showthread.php?t=117315

thanks

Re: horror at rowher flats***NEED HELP***

hope you get it out of there dont forget to take some pics back to the top for this thread
    My Truck 98 4runner 4x4 SR5 3.4L 5spd E-Locker <br />Mom 07 Tundra d-cab limited 5.7L 4x4 auto fully loaded<br />mom&#39;s 92 pickup SR5 3.0L 5spd 4x4 <br />Papa 89 Pickup SR5 X-cab 4x4 3.0L 5spd/98 4runner 3.4L auto 4x4 <br />R.I.P 91 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0L 5spd Totaled 5/13/06

ouch. good luck on the recovery. if i were local, i would be there in a heartbeat. take care, and BE SAFE!
    -andy

its a hell of a long way away from me, and i only have about 50 feet total of recovery strap, i doubt i could get you out of there.

if you need my help anyway, and think i can help you, let me know and ill be out there as soon as i can.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

thanks guys we have extra rope 40k test and i think at this point we will have 2 truck with winchs, it's a stright shot out and we can get the truck running to help get it out. we might give it a try today i will post our phone number if anyone can help i think we need one more rig to hold down one of the winchers i will use my rover to hold the other. thanks guys

woow, Im glad no one was hurt, the vehicle can be replaced,, and if i was closer, Id already be helping out... best wishes.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

i'm on my way out now i think we have to trucks to winch, any other help would be great

adel
    714-251-4097

thanks

bruce and i got him outta there.

i'm wrapping up some work now, but i'll let him post up the pics. it's a shame it happened, but at least everyone is okay, and now the 4runner is out and ready for trail buggydom! ha

i saw the pics today on TOB i would like to see pics of the recovery. That would be pretty cool. Glad yall got it out okay and no one was hurt.
    -Brandon<br />1988 4Runner SR5 V6/R150F<br /><br />Armor:Marlin Rear~Addicted Front~4X Innovations sliders~SS IFS Truss<br />Suspension:1.5” BJ Spacers~Downey 3” Springs~26MM TB~Shackles~ES3000<br />Drivetrain:5.29s~Detroit-R~Lock-Rite-F~33x12.50 PC MTs~15x8 Streetlocks<br />Recovery:Smittybilt XRC8~30’x4” PC strap

I guess I pissed off the park ranger, he came out and remarked "Your gonna pull it out with that little rope?" Then he tried to intimidate me by asking for credentials, I mearly went on with the process and Vince had a long converastion with him, with threats of citations etc.....guess he got pissed he didn't get his kickback from a $2500 quote from a tow service he recommended. Needless to say he sat at the bottom as we pulled the truck out.

Before Charles showed up to lend a helping hand I had already pulled the 4Runner down the slot to the area where the extraction took place. the photo below is after we had pulled the rig past the tough part. I had Charles winchline through the top to insure it wouldn't rollover, due to both down hill tires were off their beads and no way to swap them out.

The 4Runner was originally further down, out of sight. I actually got lucky when I first set-up, banked on it rolling down hill once I started the angle pull, it did just that, rolling back about 35' and ended up exactly where I needed it. It took every tow strap and all my line just to reach, I would have loved to had snatch blocked it, but it was just too far away. An ATV was recently stuck at that location, so all the brush had been cleared for it's extraction.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast