Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: horror at rowher flats***NEED HELP***

Re: horror at rowher flats***NEED HELP***

WHAT A CRAZY WEEKEND!!! Bruce and Charles you guys are amazing the help that I recieved was incredible. I really aprreciate what you guys did for me from the bottom of my heart. I have made 2 new friends. I am humbled from your kind hearted generosity to help a total complete stranger. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH, Charles thank you for seeing the post and making a move. Bruce, Who are you??? are you a fireman? haha Looks like ranger Bob is sitting at stage area 2 eating his words about your "little rope". well like I said if you guys ever need anything do not hesitate to ask, I will be there in a heartbeat just like how you guys were there for me. Thanks again guys. here are more pics.*hats off and final bow to both of you guys****

Man that is a crazy day right there. Also glad all are safe.

Bruce good point about the roof. It is strange that we were talking about that last Friday and now have yet another example of how sound the roof is for low speed roll overs.

funrunner sorry this fine example was at your expense!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Hats off to you guys. That's the sort of community that we were hoping to build at UY. That sort of self-less assistance embodies what we're about. Damn good thing funrunner was able to link to his thread and not be censored.

You guys are AWESOME!
    I couldn't have said it any better.... X2
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    Bruce good point about the roof. It is strange that we were talking about that last Friday and now have yet another example of how sound the roof is for low speed roll overs.
    The best part is the 3 occupants came out with no injuries, that must have been one wild ride. Ironically he just got the 4x4 runner to replace his 2x4 runner(which he still owns) I told him, now just swap all the 4x4 parts over, then part out the rest.
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

The tow truck company said they would need 2 f250 supercharged superduties and 6 men to do the extraction. I guess they weren't as experienced as bruce. haha 2 runners and 3 men!

Bruce and Charles to the rescue

Way to go guys
    1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

Way to go guys! That looked like a very cool recovery. Everyone deserves a pat on the back.

Bruce and Charles, you should leave a sign down at the bottom that says "If you can read this, call Bruce and Charles... But only after you call the towing company for a quote" Than you could make a little dough for mods

Seriously though, way to show how good us Toyota guys have it for community help.

Erich
    -Erich
    99' Black Highlander 4runner / Garage Profile / Black P/C 8x16 Wheeler Off-Road alloy wheels / Husky floor liners / Thule MOAB Rack
    Alaskan Waterfowler Blog

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast