Thread: Selling Advice

Selling Advice

unfortunately i am going to be forced to sell my yota to purchase a smaller, more commuter friendly vehicle, i wish i could have the trail rig, and then a commuter DD, but there just isnt room at my house for another vehicle. i have some things i would like to do before i sell it, to make it more appealing and i would like to know how much you guys think i can get for it

first off, what i drive
    1991 toyota pickup, extended cab DLX
    3vze(193k), 5 speed, red, headgasket replaced by PO(according to the toyota mechanic that is my neighbor it was done rather recently, no head warp, runs good)

mods/maintenance
    k&n FIPK, full tune up done less then 8k ago, new gear oil in diffs, cat and exhaust were replaced with tune up

plans before i sell
    remove rust from drivers door, seal, and paint
    sand down bed and do roll on bedliner
    bedliner the lower portion of the truck from mid door down
    take grill and light moldings off, sand them down, paint them
    detail the engine bay
    detail the interior/exterior
    bedliner the floor, and clean up the interior
    light sand frame, paint with rust oleum
    new sway endlinks, put sway bar back on...

the truck altogether is in good condition, it drives great and runs well also. i get about 19mpg per gas tank, which seems to be pretty good for a 3.0 with stock 4.10's and 31's
    how much do you guys think would be reasonable to ask for?

pics

Re: Selling Advice

anything?

Worth at least 6K assuming no serious rust.
    1991 4Runner 4x4 5-speed, 31&#039;s, 3vze<br />1992 Lexus SC400, auto, 1UZ-FE (donor)<br />1978 Datsun 280Z (project car)

not a ton of rust, but i live in NJ so there is some, im thinking that once im done doing the work that needs to be done, i can maybe get 3800 for it...