Thread: 1992 Toyota FJ-80 Land Cruiser (Tons of pics) - Richmond, VA

1992 Toyota FJ-80 Land Cruiser (Tons of pics) - Richmond, VA

This truck belonged to a family friend and we got it for my dad to drive then found a Honda Passport (Rodeo) that suits him a little better. So, the 80 has to go (which is a shame because I like it ). Here's the info:

1992 Toyota FJ-80 Landcruiser
    Silver with Gray interior
    Power windows, mirrors, locks, moonroof, cruise
    Three row seating, privacy glass, very nice interior, factory CD and tape player, A/C
    4.0 I-6, full-time 4WD, 15" Alloys w/ 31x10.50s

This truck does have 194K on it but you would never know it from driving it. It is really one of the tightest cruisers I've driven. The A/C blows ice cold, all the power stuff works (the power antenna has been replaced with a fixed one though), the interior is really clean as you can see in the pics with minimal wear. Has the owners manual and some records. If I could afford a comfortable trip vehicle I would be keeping it but we currently have 8 vehicles around the house so...

Asking $5850 OBO. Feel free to call if you're interested - 804-three5seven-one8four9.

Here are the pics (yes, I did some flex shots just for you all at the end :mrgreen: ):

1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

Re: 1992 Toyota FJ-80 Land Cruiser (Tons of pics) - Richmond, VA

Deal pending

dammit anthony. That would be a perfect dd for me. Let me know if the deal falls through and I will see what I can do.
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Quote Originally Posted by cootees
    dammit anthony. That would be a perfect dd for me. Let me know if the deal falls through and I will see what I can do.
    Will do. If it goes it should be done in the morning so I will let you know then. Also, you know the guy getting it (I think) and he sells his stuff after he mods it so maybe you can snatch it up after he drops a ton of cash on offroad crap for it

Quote Originally Posted by amgraham
    Will do. If it goes it should be done in the morning so I will let you know then. Also, you know the guy getting it (I think) and he sells his stuff after he mods it so maybe you can snatch it up after he drops a ton of cash on offroad crap for it
    DC picking it up?
    Philip<br />-90 2Dr 4runner<br />www.cootees.net

Quote Originally Posted by cootees
    Quote Originally Posted by amgraham
    DC picking it up?
    Yup. He's trading me the XJ for it. I didn't want to say before because he hadn't driven the truck. But, he came by awhile ago and he likes it so we're gonna finalize everything in the morning. I don't figure an 01 XJ w/lift and armor is a bad trade for the cruiser.

Sold.