Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1999 4Runner - Double-Locked, Armor, 315's, etc...

Re: 1999 4Runner - Double-Locked, Armor, 315's, etc...

Andy,
    my buddy at Armorology called me today, asking if I knew anyone selling a 4runner,, i told him heck no, lol J/K i sent him your link, and the ebay link,,, told him that Ive known ya for a few years, and that your anal about your rig, its MORE tham worth the money...
    so hes gonna look at it, i think its for one of his customers,, good luck in the sale.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

thanks travis, and thanks for the referral Ric. if he comes thru on the sale, then let me know and i'll be sending a few Ben$ your way.
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    thanks travis, and thanks for the referral Ric. if he comes thru on the sale, then let me know and i'll be sending a few Ben$ your way.
    Andy, thats a nice gesture, but no need, (i appreciate it though) just glad to be welcomed here.
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

hey, it's not a gesture, and it goes for anyone who refers a buyer who completes the sale.

also, the eBay BIN price is $16,000 (or best offer), but the forum price is still the same.
    -andy

Nice plug for UltimateYota with the pic of the sticker on eBay...

Who put your radio in, Leatherface? Sure doesn't look like your handiwork...

Wish I had the bucks for it...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Nice plug for UltimateYota with the pic of the sticker on eBay...

Who put your radio in, Leatherface? Sure doesn't look like your handiwork...

Wish I had the bucks for it...
    yeah, i did that on the 4rnr.net page too so it's also on all the other forums as well.

on the headunit, it's really not as bad as the flash made it look. under "normal" conditions, you can't really see any appreciable gaps, etc. it's not my best work, but the pic also makes it look WAY worse than it really is. i think i'll be changing that one out tomorrow! good thing i always host my pics on my own site and that way i can change them at any time even though eBay locks out the auction description after the first bid.

i wish i had the bucks to just pay it off and stick it in a 10-car garage and pull it out once a month to play, but i didn't win the lotto this week either...

-andy

Sale Pending! (and the buyer found it HERE on UltimateYota!)

-andy

Congrats! I wish I still had my 4Runner. The person I sold mine to had it stolen a couple of months later..
    1992 Celica All Trac Turbo

oh man, don't tell me that!

-andy

Andy,
    With the sale of your 4Runner, will you be keeping your personal 4Runner website up, esp the suspension info? Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast