Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1999 4Runner - Double-Locked, Armor, 315's, etc...

Re: 1999 4Runner - Double-Locked, Armor, 315's, etc...

yeah, at least for now.

at some point, all that info will be captured here at UltimateYota for posterity and put into the WIKI. at that point, i'll let the hosting service go, and probably just point the URL here.
    -andy

Update:

Did it sell?
    Cupholder Mod

yup. it's with it's new owner in the Phoenix area.

he's supposed to get active here and at least post some wheeling pics from time to time. that was a "condition" of the sale!
    -andy

Did you get what you wanted?
    Cupholder Mod

full asking price, so yeah, you can say that.

however, i do miss it and at times, i do regret selling it.
    -andy

what'd you replace it with??

Quote Originally Posted by garrett
    what'd you replace it with??

He loved the replacement so much that he got rid of it already...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

yup. i bought the replacement before the 4runner even shipped, and the new owner of the replacement flew in today to take it to it's new home. currently, i have my 95 acura legend and the wife has the 00 land cruiser. this is the first time that we've been down to 2 vehicles in a very VERY long time. the next toy might be a 71/72 K5 Blazer (fully topless, full size, and V8 with auto trans) or a 17'-19' saltwater inshore/bay boat - i haven't decided on that yet, but i'm leaning on the blazer side so that i can spend what i want and then build it into what i want to have. when it's time for a boat, i can just buy one and make payments for the right one, which isn't an option for the blazer. before i do anything, we've GOT to sell this house! i want as much in liquid assets as i can get until we're out from under two household payments.
    -andy

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    yup. i bought the replacement before the 4runner even shipped, and the new owner of the replacement flew in today to take it to it's new home. currently, i have my 95 acura legend and the wife has the 00 land cruiser. this is the first time that we've been down to 2 vehicles in a very VERY long time. the next toy might be a 71/72 K5 Blazer (fully topless, full size, and V8 with auto trans) or a 17'-19' saltwater inshore/bay boat - i haven't decided on that yet, but i'm leaning on the blazer side so that i can spend what i want and then build it into what i want to have. when it's time for a boat, i can just buy one and make payments for the right one, which isn't an option for the blazer. before i do anything, we've GOT to sell this house! i want as much in liquid assets as i can get until we're out from under two household payments.
    So what was the replacement that was already sold? It wasn't that FJ40 that I told you about was it? Have you been able to sell your house yet in TN?
    2005 Tacoma D-cab TRD 4x4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234