Thread: New member here

New member here

Hello guys,

I am a newbie from Nashville and glad to be a member on UY. I have a 96 4Runner LTD V6.
    I have a few mods including a OME suspension lift, a Jardine catback exhaust, and a modular Spectre
    Performance air intake I put together. I have only been offroad one time and I would like to get more into the sport.

Mods soon to come: sliders, new wheels and tires, and some body armor. Of course there will be more after that.

Re: New member here

hey, welcome to UltimateYota!

once you get some sliders, you need to join up with some of the groups that go to tellico. you just missed out on the SE4RJ there this coming weekend (too late to register now), but they have another ride there in the fall.

again, welcome!
    -andy

WELCOME!!!

My Truck 98 4runner 4x4 SR5 3.4L 5spd E-Locker <br />Mom 07 Tundra d-cab limited 5.7L 4x4 auto fully loaded<br />mom&#39;s 92 pickup SR5 3.0L 5spd 4x4 <br />Papa 89 Pickup SR5 X-cab 4x4 3.0L 5spd/98 4runner 3.4L auto 4x4 <br />R.I.P 91 4runner SR5 4x4 3.0L 5spd Totaled 5/13/06

Thanks guys....glad to be here! I have been to Tellico once just to drive the Cherohala and Tail of the Dragon...awesome area. I would love to go with a group sometime to hit some trails. Are most of the trails there real advanced?

Welcome!

Any pics of your rig? Post them when you get a chance.

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph