Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $300 Mud Flaps

Re: $300 Mud Flaps

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74
    when you get a ticket, even a fix it ticket, you sign off that you promise to appear in court
    Yeah, I just learned that one a little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_4runner
    Ok, remind me not to live in Kalifornia......that is just an outright cash grab.
    Yes, please stay out of California, we have enough kooks living here now a days!!! Not to say your a kook, but, there are way too many dumb *gratuitous expletive removed* moving here.
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Quote Originally Posted by SD4runner
    Not to say your a kook...
    No, he's a kook alright...
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by SD4runner
    Yes, please stay out of California, we have enough kooks living here now a days!!! Not to say your a kook, but, there are way too many dumb *gratuitous expletive removed* moving here.
    Hahaha, you guys can have your "kooks" and if I see any I'll be sure to give them good directions because they're obviously lost on their way to Cali......they don't seem to last through a cold winter so I'm fine right where I am sans "fix it" tickets and all.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Nonoo... I dont want any more kooks here. Its f'ing ridiculous. Thats the other problem... they call it Cali. That pisses me off for whatever reason.

Its like its some f'ing tour or someting. people come here, crowd up the streets and don't respect the locals and land.

I saw a truck load of douche bag dudes with that soap crap on their window "Cali Bound"... I was ready to go over there and rub wax on their windshield.."GO HOME KOOKS!!" But, yeah, I end up taking a few deep breaths and relaxed, and just chucked a few rocks instead.

Nevermind, i dont know what Im talking about..
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_4runner
    Hahaha, you guys can have your "kooks" and if I see any I'll be sure to give them good directions because they're obviously lost on their way to Cali......they don't seem to last through a cold winter so I'm fine right where I am sans "fix it" tickets and all.
    [last hijack]
    Hey Jamie, I heard that CANADA is the Americanized butchering of the original "CND" pronounciation of your country...
    "C, eh, N, eh, D, eh"

How d'ya like me now?
    [/last hijack]

Back on topic... bummer to hear about the price tag.
    My 4runner still needs flaps and I'm still not sure how to go about putting some on.
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

i dont see why you are pissed abotu the $300? you nkew you got a fix it ticket and ignored fixing it, and are pissed now that the legal system caught you for it....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    [last hijack]
    Hey Jamie, I heard that CANADA is the Americanized butchering of the original "CND" pronounciation of your country...
    "C, eh, N, eh, D, eh"

How d'ya like me now?
    [/last hijack]
    That's ok cause Canada's the 51st state anyway, right?

J/K
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74
    i dont see why you are pissed abotu the $300? you nkew you got a fix it ticket and ignored fixing it, and are pissed now that the legal system caught you for it....
    He did fix it, read his first post better.
    the fine was for failure to appear.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Relax Jimbo...
    I don't know if you see it but you're "reading" off as kind of a jerk.

Jamie:
    Just 'cause you're jealous...
    (yeah I know it's weak. I got nothing.)
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12