Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Cancelled* Dusy/Ershim Trail. Shaver Lake, CA. July 7th and 8th. *Cancelled*

Re: Feeler: Dusy/Ershim Trail. Shaver Lake, CA. A few weeks from now.

I wanna go! I won't know for sure for a few days cause I got to take a few days off of work.

Re: Dusy/Ershim Trail. Shaver Lake, CA. July 8th and 9th.

Bump for an Updated first post. The trip is on. Let do this.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: Dusy/Ershim Trail. Shaver Lake, CA. July 7th and 8th.

Errrrrr. I originally posted that it was for the 8th and 9th. Thats a Sunday and Monday. I'm retarded. Its for the 7th and 8th, Saturday and Sunday. Maybe thats why no one has confirmed. So bump for the correct dates. Right On.

Well, i want to kinda keep this a Ultimate Yota thing but if no one wants to go i have little choice. Just giving it one last chance before i post over at TTORA.

oh how i wish i had a locker...

hope you guys have a great time!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Yeah, me too. Dont know if this run is going to happen though. Dosent seem like anyone is down for it and it wouldnt be wise to run it alone. We'll see.

Alright, **** it. Trip is cancelled. Dosent seem like there is any interest for one and two, i decided that i want to be able to do this run over a three day period. Be able to take our time and not be rushed. No worries though, i am going to try and set this up again sometime in the future. Probably next year, late spring and i will start putting this together months in advance. So...... look out for that **** in 08'.

(Edited foul language - Good Times)

Re: *Cancelled* Dusy/Ershim Trail. Shaver Lake, CA. July 7th and 8th. *Cancelled*

Sucks man, sorry I couldn't make it afterall, just bad timing. There are a few of us that wanna hit this trail in particular, so the next go should work out much better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12