Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems courtesy of Northridge Toyota !

Win a Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems courtesy of Northridge Toyota !

Hey UltimateYota.com fans!

Alright, this admin/staff member exclusion rule for giveaways is just KILLING me!

Here's your chance to win this month's UltimateYota.com giveaway, courtesy of Northridge Toyota! It is a brand new Ultimate Air™ LTEX-10DK system with the rubber hose. Yeah, boy

If you haven't heard about the quality of Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems, check out this article here from "4WD Toyota Owner" magazine. The Ultimate Air™ Air™ LTEX-10DK inflation system is a quick and easy way to equip your off road vehicle with an on-board air system. It's powerful, portable, and best of all, frees you from the installation hassles of most motor driven units.

ABOUT NORTHRIDGE TOYOTA
    Northridge Toyota and its Parts Manager, Evan Nickols, represents one of the largest Toyota online parts dealers in the country and is our first large Toyota parts department to sponsor and support us since Day One! We appreciate Evan's loyalty to UltimateYota.com and we hope that you can show your appreciation by supporting them with your business!

As with almost every parts order, accuracy is just as important as convenience and efficiency, so just call the parts department and let them get your order right over the phone. UltimateYota.com users also get a special discount of 25% off any Toyota parts order! Here's the coupon link.

CONTEST RULES
    All registered members who add their name into this thread here are eligible to win this awesome Ultimate Air system. This thread will be locked July 1st, so post up (one post per member please). Registrants submitting entries more than once will be banned and disqualified. One winner will be selected at random from the list of members who posted in the giveaway thread. The winner will be announced on July 4th!

Thanks,
    Bob_98SR5 and the UltimateYota.com staff

Re: Win a Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems courtesy of Northridge Toyota !

Sweet.

I just got some parts from them. Painless, will definitely be hitting them up again.

Please throw my name in.

would love to have one of these set ups.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Win a Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems courtesy of Northridge Toyo

I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one!

I think that's enough, please put my name on the tag of the hat so it's easy for you guys to find when you pull the name.
    -Ben<br /><br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=2 171.0<br /><br />People are starvin in Africa, and that&#039;s just not very ballin to me!<br />[B]I&#039;m sorry officer, I uh.....I didn&#039;t know that I couldn&#039;t do that![B]

Re: Win a Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems courtesy of Northridge Toyota !

thankx to everyone here, this ROCKS
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

throw me in, seriously awesome
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

very cool, this is my first post, but now I know where all the cool people have gone from TOF. Thanks.

I want it....just so I can be like ecchamberlin
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

what Marc said
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

ooOOooh...
    More cool toys!!!
    Beat up old 2002 Tacoma

Re: Win a Ultimate Air™ liquid C02 inflation systems courtesy of Northridge Toyo

pick me, pick me, pick me.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast