Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bear August 18, 2007

Re: Big Bear August 18, 2007

Awesome to see you here Rob. It is a real improvement from what we had.

Nice belly skid Andy. You are really fabbin up some cool swag.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by RobT2K
    "...how long did the front bumper take? Was it very difficult?
    Thanks Rob...it took me a good month or so. Never could get a full day in at any one point. Taking that long did give me plenty of time to think about form/function. I plan on dropping a winch in the front at some point. The hardest part was getting all the angles figured out on the round tube.

&#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

I plan on going with you guys and TTORA. Count me in.

TTORA main board has no thread for big bear, so I started on. SoCal TTORA Chapter has Aug 24-26 - Big Bear??? I thought we were all on the same page and date like last year. What up with that?

I would rather go with a small group and run more trails.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

True. Im with u guys.

I want to be sure we camp at a place that allows fires...here are a couple of my ideas

http://www.recreation.gov/campground...RS&parkId=3960

http://www.recreation.gov/campground...RRS&parkId=275
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

im not sure if any fires are being allowed on the mountain due to the 3-4 inches of rain we got down in the valley, the heat, low humidity, and winds.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

TTORA is great but the groups get so frickin big. I am up for what ever. Last year the Rangers said no way because it got so big. Maybe just the normal crowd and some others and not make a huge run of it is the way to keep the Rangers off our backs.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by Marc P
    I want to be sure we camp at a place that allows fires.
    Amen to that brother. After last year there's no way I'm not making a fire. Those Limoronas only keep you so warm.

I'll check into availability at those two locations. We can always hit a backcountry spot that is not very accessible to the Rangers as well. Not that I recommend that by any means.

We're just about a month away. Does anyone want to be Trail Boss? I've not wheeled enought in BB to lead and would sure hate to get the lot of us off trail.

I'm thinking the normal PotLuck dinner on Saturday - any problems with that?

Now - to try and get my rear bumper fabbed in time for John Bull.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast