Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bear August 18, 2007

Re: Big Bear August 18, 2007

Im cool with a small group. I was just wondering if they where going to be out there. I put up a post on the board just to see, but as far as I can tell, TTORA is going the following weekend. Pot Luck, Nice, I know what my wife will be making.

dang you guys are makin it hard for me to choose, I usually go up with the TTORA group......hmmm

At least I have a month to decide
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

providing i can iron out that little transmission issue and get some sliders welded on and my gps in working order by then, ill be there!

does anyone want to weld up sliders and weld them to my vehicle? not for free of course.

and im down for potluck. im sure i can con mom into making her super awesome mac and cheese, no kraft krap here.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Yes a fire would be nice. I am thinking about getting a porta pit fire enclosure. Still will not help if it is in a no fires allowed season though.

Pot Luck! Hell yes. Do we want to put a theme to it (Mexican...) or just bring something?
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Yeah - Let's do the Mexico cuisine. If it ain't broke.........

As for accomodations Tent Peg is full but I did find this

https://www.reserveamerica.com/updat...ingCartItem.do

Unfortunately I can't swing the bulk amount right now but would surely pitch in when the time comes. Even 8 people would split the cost to $20 a person. Anyone willing to buck up? The sooner we do this the better. Otherwise we'll just backcountry camp and layer-up.

&#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

When I was in the Green Valley Lake area over Memorial Day we had a campsite at the GVL Campground. It was very nice...kinda small and quiet.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

I'll check it for availability.

Not looking good.

http://www.recreation.gov/campsiteCa...75&&startIdx=0

Recreation.Gov says there's availability at Hanna Flat and Crab Flats. Hanna is $22 per night while Crab Flat is $16. Crab FLat looks to be a little more our style in terms of privacy. I'll check the fire restrictions manana.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Andy I am willing to put $20 in the pot if it makes it easier for yah. Just say the word brother.

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

I guess we should reserve a couple sites at Crab Flats or Hanna Flats. I like the idea of Crab Flats because it is very close to Holcomb Creek and Dishpan Springs....Hanna Flats is closer to John Bull

I dont have a current account with ReserveAmerica...

After reading the posts on Blacksheeps thread on TTORA, I am glad we are doing our own thing the weekend before

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast