Thread: ecchamberlin's Mtn Bike

ecchamberlin's Mtn Bike

Not even sure what year it is anymore but I am thinking I got it in 04 and it was an 03 closeout sale.

Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.

Stuff other than how I bought it.
    14g DT Swiss Spokes
    Avid BB disc brakes
    Kenda/Maxxis tires

________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: ecchamberlin's Mtn Bike

too bad your too old too ride it
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

At least I am not raising my own basket ball team and time to ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K

I actually rode the hell out of it on Wed. In fact I was there so late at Mission Trails that I got locked into the parking lot. Had to call a volunteer parks guy to come let me out. OOOOOOPPPPS!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Tourist

4x and he can't even get out of the parking lot?

I wish I could still have forgot the time rides like that.

'96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

That gate is no joke. I was looking and then thinking that would get me in a heep of trouble. LOL

Tourist

Lol, figured but couldn't resist.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.

eric and his buddies out for a ride
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I can already see what this post is turning into - "Off Off Topic"
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Tourist

Ahhh, the World Naked Bike Ride!

You are mistaken sir! That alass cannot be me as I have a very hairy butt.

Make a note of it.