Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Toyota!

Hello Toyota!

I come from the great white north of Canada and live in the vicinity of Vancouver This is my new baby... 99 4runner with 140k on her and is pretty loaded!

Re: Hello Toyota!

Great White North eh? Excellent. Now let the modding begin.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Looking good and always good to see more canadians on the board.
    You should do up a garage page for your truck then add to it as you start down the road to modifying it.

http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...=26&board=87.0
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

You are about to begin a long and fruitful journey in modding...I consider this CHEAP THERAPY...Welcome

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by bigwapitijohnny
    You are about to begin a long and fruitful journey in modding...I consider this CHEAP THERAPY...Welcome

Regards,

BWJ
    Hahahah yah... except between truck payments and mortgage payments budgeting will be fun!

looks nice, wish mine was that pretty!

nice looks good i like

Nice truck, looks alot like mine did when I first bought it.

99 Toy 4Runner<br />Retrofitted elocker, lockrite up front<br />4:88s<br />35&#039;s with 2.5&quot; lift<br />Custom front bumper with Milemarker 8k pound winch

Welcome to UY! Your truck is in great shape.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast