Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for CO2 source in San Diego

Re: Looking for CO2 source in San Diego

All good news brother. Glad to hear it!

We are gonna have too much fun this fall!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Eric, did you find a good place yet? You could try one of those "DIY" brewery places, if they don't fill them, they should be able to tell you where.
    My signature

I should not need to refill mine for some time but it sounds like it is just a supply and demand thing here in SD. I called every joint I could find and heard of. Cheapest I found was 21.00. So not a huge diff.

Not a big deal really. It will last a long time.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin

So I went and had my 10lb CO2 tank filled today for the very first time. Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I paid $24.30 for 10 pounds of CO2! West Air in El Cajon.

Everyone talks about it typically costing around $15 so where are you guys getting it for that price?

Any help would be very appreciated.
    i paid 17 to fill my 15# tank!
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

You suck man. Must be a west coast thing for us. Nice havin a tank isn't it though?

oh yeah! i had been dealing with my little air compressor which i would get SO bored waiting for
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

I still carry my 12v compressor as a spare but yeah the kid would have sit through the entire day of wheeling and then have to sit another 35+ minutes for that compressor. It is so quick now. I have noticed people will try to bum a fill from you though. Cool if they are buds but at the cost to fill a tank here....

you know!

thats why i carry my old compressor... i hand that to moochers
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Hey that is a great idea. I really like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123