Thread: fartruks maiden voyage this sunday jun 24 carveacre for the sd crew

fartruks maiden voyage this sunday jun 24 carveacre for the sd crew

alright i finally got fartruk back to a wheelable state so lets go try her out!!! quick short notice run up to carveacre should be the trick to see if i missed something. for those of you who hva never heard of this trail it is in alpine and on a scale of 1-5 is probably a 2 which means even a pretty stock rig can do this. oh and did i mention that it's a quick run usually can be completed in about 3-5 hrs depending how long we chill on top of the rock.
    we will meet at the carls jr on tavern road at 4 pm and leaving after everyone gets a burger if they want one any straglers just call my cell 619 279 2177

already going
    marcp aka santucky chucky
    ecchamberlin
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Re: fartruks maiden voyage this sunday jun 24 carveacre for the sd crew

take pics.............
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Damn, I'd like to make this, but I'm working right now. I won't get home till around 7pm.
    Hopefully Fartruk has a triumphant return.

Any more trips on the horizon? Other than the Big bear trip I can't make?
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

i would like to plan more runs but right now with the new baby i'm playing everything by ear
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Congratulations!!
    I forgot about the new baby, girl or boy?
    If Fartruk gets bored stuck at your house let me know, I can take her on some trails for you

Ok, anyone back yet??
    How did it go??
    Pics???

How did it go?
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

eric, you should know, you were suppose to go with them!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Too late in the day for me. I had to take mom in law to the airport to fly home. Went wheeling yesterday so that would not fly at all with the wife. Wish I could have gone though. Fun trail even after you have done it a bunch of times.

Mikey?????????????????????????
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

I was out of town all weekend. Sorry I misse dthe call. Let's see some pics....preferably of some wheeling.
    T.O.Y.O.T.A.<br />Take Off Your Oversized Tires Andy