Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Isabella/Kernville Area, CA July 7th.

Lake Isabella/Kernville Area, CA July 7th.

Damnit, i want to do some wheelin'. So this is my plan and if anyone wants in, awesome. I plan on doing Freeway Ridge and Sherman Pass 4x4 Trail on Saturday the 7th. I may or may not go onto Monache Meadows and camp Saturday night. If all goes well it will work out just fine and i am camping that night. So if you want to camp Saturday night cool, and if you want to bone out after the planned two trails, cool. Freeway Ridge first and then onto Sherman Pass Trail.

If anyone wants to meet up, how about this spot. Its an easy place to find, get off the 99 and head east on the 58 about 6 miles. The exit is Weedpatch Hwy. Once your on the offramp and come to the stop sign, turn left and the Chevron will be about a block down on your right. Heres the address of the spot,

Weedpatch Chevron
    (661) 366-5542
    8100 E Brundage Ln, Bakersfield, CA

Lets be ready to leave at 8am. So get there a little before that, fill up, get some supplies for the road, whatever. It will take about 45 minutes to get to the trail from this spot. If you need anymore info, hit me up and i will get back with you. Make sure and let me know if you plan on meeting up here and going, because if i dont hear from anyone, i am not going be be at this spot that morning. Its kinda out of the way for me and i will take a slightly different route to get to the trail.

Regardless if anyones else wants to go or not, i am doing this. Hopefully some of you come though, that would be sweet.

I scanned the trail pages from the book so you guys can check it out and get a better idea of the trails. Right On.

Freeway Ridge

Sherman Pass 4x4 Trail

Monache Meadows

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: Lake Isabella/Kernville Area, CA July 7th.

I'm in for this daytrip.

Excellent. Does the meet spot and time sound good to you?

one,

damn, i'll be in AK during your trip. have fun, man! chuck is a good guy. you guys will have fun

bob

Cancel it Bob. Going to AK is no excuse. Nah dude, have fun in AK and we will catch you next time for sure. Probably not until Pismo. That will be good times.

Bob's not really going to Alaska, he'll just be busy making another fantastic avatar

Come on people, let's go.

Less than a week away. Stop screwing around women. Lets go.

Just another healthy bump!

someone get me a new truck and i'll go!

funny cuz i'll be up along that route (heading to fresno and then kings canyon for the night - surveying area for future events)
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Stop screwing around Lance! No need to survey for future events right now. Stay home a fix that heap. We need more people down for the cause. Dosent seem like there are many around here. A bunch of flat landers.

Did you post the trip thread anywhere else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast