Thread: This is why Ive been absent

This is why Ive been absent

Just incase anyone was wondering where Ive been
    heres whats been going on:

Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: This is why Ive been absent

Pretty sweet. Your kids are looking good. Growing up fast. Looks like you've been having fun at least.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

thankx Issac, yea they are growing up, thank GOD they aint gonna be little guys like me

Awesome Yao! I've got 4 of them myself and I can't wait to spend our whole vacation with them. They always remind me of what's really important.

Osiris
    JOE-<br />&#39;95 4Runner (as Bob would say T4R) completely stock, but it&#39;s now a work in process......4X4 auto<br /><br />&#39;04 Chevy Burban Z71 4X4 - kid haulin&#39; bus, but she&#39;s a sweet black b!tch.

have fun Ric with the kids, im sure they are excited about the 4th!!!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Great pics ...Enjoy the time with your boys, I know I am with my son. I really think that if ALL parents spent time with their kids as much as they could, this world would be a better place.

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Looks like all for one!! & One for all!!! Good times like these are made and not bought!!!

Looks like your having a blast!!! TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwapitijohnny
    Great pics I really think that if ALL parents spent time with their kids as much as they could, this world would be a better place.
    Truer words have not been typed - I agree completely. Doing my part with my boys. Before you know it they'll be grown and gone, so I cherish every moment (good and bad )
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Cannot think of a better way to spend your time. 2 fine looking young men as well.

I thought my son looked just like my old man when he was born. But then his head went back to a normal shape and his ears layed back against his head. Such a relief!

Anyway....

Good pics of yer lads.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

thankx for all the kinds words all.
    I really think that if ALL parents spent time with their kids as much as they could, this world would be a better place.
    sooo very true.

after they go back, Ill post up some of our pics, they really are GREAT kids, very polite, thoughtful, kind, very helpful, great at any sport they play, Im soo proud of these guys. anyways thankx again for the kind words