Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BruceTS, where did you take this photo?

Re: Yo Bruce!

Apparently we don't like sarcasm out here either. Not a fan of humor eh?

As for the realization that people have different phrases, i too caught that. See, all my favorite phrases get starred out. Hence the joke.

As for post count, i am truly upset that these offtopic posts don't count for my total, but i was aware of it before i made the statement.

I love a site where a guy tries to joke and have a good time, and gets threatened.

Thanks for being understanding. Happy trails.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Well its kind of hard at times to sense sarcasm when reading text. Thats why the smileys are there. No threats were made either, just talking. But whatever.

neliconcept, ****** One of my favorite things to say ever, and if things werent so censored here you would see a lot more of my favorite things to say.

So its ok to have and use a flip off smiley but not actually say **** you? Alright, that makes sense.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: BruceTS, what trail was this photo taken at?

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx

Well, i'm voting that we star out your face. How about that.

yeah, bruce told me about this trail, i wanna do it. but maybe in october, should be nice and cool then.

See, its all fun and games.

I agree that sarcasm can be hard to detect, and i will try to put smiles after my posts to avoid further confrontation.

The threat comment was also sarcasm, here is a smile for it

Have a good time on the trail, it looks like a tough one.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

I am full of crap half the time, please keep civil.

The pics look great, I need to get to California with the truck now that it is bigger.

Thanks for sharing.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Well its kind of hard at times to sense sarcasm when reading text. Thats why the smileys are there. No threats were made either, just talking. But whatever.

neliconcept, *********! One of my favorite things to say ever, and if things werent so censored here you would see a lot more of my favorite things to say.

So its ok to have and use a flip off smiley but not actually say **** you? Alright, that makes sense.
    nice attitude there ******* bag.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

nice attitude there ******* bag.
    You have no idea.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

So this forum is censored just like YT? I for one appreciate the use of 4 letter words when they are used "properly" That "star out your face" comment made me lol as well. Nice one

now now lets keep this on the subject

we shouldn't use the lords name in vain
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    now now lets keep this on the subject

we shouldn't use the lords name in vain
    nice sarcasm their Bruce, appreciate it!!

no offense to you guys but some people on here maybe think its a little rude to use such terms, i dont care about using *******, damn, or whatever but I do have a problem with it and maybe im the only one.

but this is a forum, and that **** is trash imo.

thanks alot.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast