Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BruceTS, where did you take this photo?

Re: Yo Bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Quote Originally Posted by AxleIke
    I'm voting we move "dope as s " and "straight retarded" into the bin of words that gets starred out.
    Well, i'm voting that we star out your face. How about that. We all talk a certain way and have certain sayings, no one asked for your *** ****** opinion. Why does everyone here want to censor everything. What happened to free speech? This is....... straight retarded.

Now keep it on topic.

PM SENT
    -andy

Re: Yo Bruce!

Quote Originally Posted by Henrythewound
    So this forum is censored just like YT? I for one appreciate the use of 4 letter words when they are used "properly" That "star out your face" comment made me lol as well. Nice one
    We are using the stock SMF forum filter AFAIK. Nothing more, nothing less. This place isn't Pirate, nor YT. We have our own identity - here you don't get hassled by the staff for swearing - the filter catches it and we all move on. Flaming is another matter though.

In the future, we may refine the filter. For the time being, it seems to be doing it's job well enough.

Looks like this whole incident stemmed from a misunderstanding and then escalated from there. Everyone who hazed each other in this thread, cut it out. Don't make me go Corky on you!!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: BruceTS, where did you take this photo?

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    now now lets keep this on the subject

we shouldn't use the lords name in vain

nice sarcasm their Bruce, appreciate it!!

no offense to you guys but some people on here maybe think its a little rude to use such terms, i dont care about using *******, damn, or whatever but I do have a problem with it and maybe im the only one.

but this is a forum, and that **** is trash imo.

thanks alot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123